People Who Used To Be “Ugly Ducklings” Share Their Transformations, And We Can Barely Recognize Them (57 New Pics)

There are moments in our puberty, aka blunder years, that we are not exactly proud of. Like that one school pic in your parents’ photo album that you dread equally much as falling ill ‘cause your health insurance policy may tell you "see u later, alligator."

But hey, we’ve all been there and it’s totally fine and honestly, quite cute. And there’s even some real-life evidence that shows that some people have literally blossomed so much that they're now beautiful swans both inside and out.

So this time, we are looking at some of the most incredible “ugly duckling” transformations that prove there’s some justice after all in the looks department. Shared on the "Ugly Duckling" subreddit, these crazy before and afters will make you think twice about that shy boy in baggy sweater and braces who you sat next to in the 8th grade. And after you’re done scrolling through this post, be sure to check out more jaw-dropping transformations in our previous posts here, here, and here.

#1 17 To 22

Image credits: DrRustt

#2 Age 18 To 23, Used To Look Up In Photos To Try To Hide My Substantial Double Chin

Image credits: amiuglyornotmate

#3 17 To 21

Image credits: etherealswan

#4 19 To 23

Image credits: Xenia2111

#5 Mid 20’s To Mid 30’s

Image credits: 7fingersphil

#6 Always Dreamed Of Owning A Motorbike, Made It Happen 14 Years Later And Had A Glow Up Along The Way [14-28]

Image credits: SaltyChampers

#7 My Body And Style Have Changed From 12 To 30, But I Still Listen To An Embarrassing Amount Of Brand New

Image credits: bitesofbrittany

#8 17 To 26 - I Kept That Bob For 7 Years Unfortunately. Got Lasik, Cleared Up The Acne And Gained Confidence

Image credits: woopthrowawaytime

#9 17, Followed By Acne + Accutane By 18 But I Made It To 27

Image credits: reddit.com

#10 (17-22) To Be Fair, I Did Have A Great Time Fishing

Image credits: TzeentchPawn

#11 Age 16-18, 96 Lbs Down And Finally Coming Out Of My Shell A Little Bit

Image credits: sebisnthere

#12 15 - 19 I’d Like To Thank Accutane And Losing 90lbs

Image credits: kierst8

#13 19 To 27 - 220lbs Down Due To Gradual And Sustained Change Over A Long Time

Image credits: mrcheyl

#14 15 To 27. Was Bullied A Lot

Image credits: coshik

#15 18 To 28 - Lost The Glasses, Found Some Hair, Kept The Nerdiness And Over-Optimism

Image credits: whostolemynameidea

#16 2010 (18) vs. 2020 (28)

Image credits: GodzillaToTheRescue

#17 May, 2019 To Me Just Yesterday. Lost 65lbs This Year Since February

Image credits: Raichu10126

#18 2019-2020. Went Through A Bad Year After A Horrible Failed Toxic Relationship (2014-2018) Gained A Bunch Of Weight Then Got It Together Finally

Image credits: TurboChidori

#19 15yr Old To 26yr Old. I Used To Cut My Hair Short So I Looked Like A Guy And Food Was My Comfort Blanket

Image credits: InfiniteCatPower

#20 22-31 Gained A Pair Of Glasses, Some Weight, And A Few Tats

Image credits: ValenBeano89

#21 14 vs. 18 M / Used To Get Bullied So Hard I Still Get Insecure

Image credits: ___Gilgamesh___

#22 23 vs. 31 - Lost The Weight (160lbs) 7 Years Ago. My Hair Moved From The Top Of My Head To My Face And I’m Still Trying To Find My Look, But I Felt Good Today

Image credits: Humorhead

#23 19 -> 25 Found An Interview I Did At My First Internship About 6 Years Ago

Image credits: ImAnEngnineere

#24 13-28 Still Ugly But Learned To Hide It Better

Image credits: allout_atl

#25 (21-30) Eight Years Ago, I Met A Girl At A College Party Who Would Become My Girlfriend After Reconnecting With Her Over Ig Six Months Ago. The Picture On The Left Is The Only Evidence We Have Of That Night. Right Is At A Friends Wedding This Past September. Now Featuring: Better Hairstyle Choices!

Image credits: reddit.com

#26 23m Lmao

Image credits: reddit.com

#27 13 vs. 23 - Let’s Just Say The Last Decade Has Been... A Wild Ride Lol

Image credits: reddit.com

#28 One Quarantine Haircut And A Visit To The Thrift Shop Later

Image credits: Ryanonair

#29 Freshman Year - 6th Year Senior

Image credits: Ksonjac

#30 From Senior Year Of High School, To Senior Year Of College

Image credits: ray_banny21

#31 Glow Up 13-17

Image credits: Brams2n

#32 Top I Was 13 Bottom Is 21, 8 Years Can Really Make A Difference

Image credits: random2425

#33 18-27. Slight Change And Lots Of Confidence Later

Image credits: FMChainsawTeddy

#34 12 To 20!

Image credits: MoonBack

#35 13 vs. 18 Years Old... I Feel Like There Is Some Improvement!

Image credits: SnooFloofs9217

#36 8-18; I Was The Awkwardest, Nerdiest Kid. Well I Guess Nothing's Changed

Image credits: ThrowawayForNin

#37 Grades 2,4 & 6 To Age 27 And 28

Image credits: getoffmylawn032792

#38 18-26: I Finally Figured Out What To Do With My Hands!

Image credits: trainspottingmilksha

#39 Middle School Was Sooo Hard To Me. Nobody Had A Crush On Me. I Wasn't Even At The Bottom Of The "Hottest Girls" List. Now... Well, Things Have Changed A Bit. No Surgery, Just A Resounding Puberty

Image credits: ItsMartinaDotCom97

#40 13 To 26. For The First Time In My Life I Feel At Peace With Myself

Image credits: soggyaugie

#41 14-19

Image credits: SectionSignificant48

#42 Age 13 To 22

Image credits: Farquaad_Senpai

#43 12-22.got Contacts, Learned How To Do Makeup And Hair And Maintaining A Healthier Weight

Image credits: AlanaAraya

#44 4 Years Is A Mighty Long Time

Image credits: Froshos

#45 (15-31) Got Mildly Better At Grooming Over The Years

Image credits: NMHFan

#46 Found Some Photos From The 8th Grade. 2010 vs. 2020

Image credits: reddit.com

#47 Lost 100lbs And Now I Model Full Time!

Image credits: saxplayer0

#48 Just Puberty. 12 To 18

Image credits: kyliiepark

#49 12-27. Childhood Was A Rough But It Makes For A Good Personality

Image credits: reddit.com

#50 [16-17] Two Selfies, Before And After Double Jaw Surgery

Image credits: interste11a

#51 18 To 26. How Do I Look?

Image credits: reddit.com

#52 14-26 I’m Becoming More Comfortable With Myself Now, But I Still Have A Lot Of Work Left To Do. Learning To Love Myself Has Been Hard, But I Like The Person I’m Becoming

Image credits: RyanTallow

#53 17 (L) To 30 (R). Ditched The Long Hair, Got More Stylish Glasses, Grew A Beard (Thank God). Don't Know Why The Huge Difference In My Skin Tone... Perhaps Due To Poor Lighting In The Pic On The Left?

Image credits: 12 days ago

#54 Me At 14 vs. 19

Image credits: reddit.com

#55 Happy With My 5 Month Progress, Feeling A Lot Better About Myself

Image credits: deirfp1

#56 17/18 Versus 20. I Got Told I Was Ugly A Lot When I Was Younger... Comments Seem To Have Changed, So... I Hope I Qualify

Image credits: reddit.com

#57 Freshman (14) In High School To Freshman In College (18)

Image credits: reddit.com



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/34rCPXx
via Boredpanda

People Who Used To Be “Ugly Ducklings” Share Their Transformations, And We Can Barely Recognize Them (57 New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top