I Use Everyday Objects To Create Tiny Worlds (20 New Pics)

I've spent 5 years creating this project called "Tiny Wasteland". The series feature miniature figures placed next to everyday objects in order to create the illusion of microscopic worlds.

I'm actually a food photographer so the whole idea came from there. I made about 200 pictures already from this tiny world, the rest you can find on my Instagram page.


Please find my previous works by following these links: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5, Part 6, and Part 7.

More info: Instagram | Facebook

#1 At The Winery

#2 Drying Prosciutto

#3 The Pickle Pool

#4 The Pepper Portal

#5 Baby It's Sweet Outside

#6 Go Back To The House Lily!

#7 Fresh Breath After Death

#8 In To The Broccoli Forest

#9 Cabbage Shredding Inc.

#10 Office Accident

#11 Man Trap

#12 Horn Flakes

#13 Quarantine Love

#14 Sleep Now Little One...

#15 Finish Your Plate Kid!

#16 Morning At The Breakfast Farm

#17 Community Garden

#18 Dirty Money

#19 Those Expensive Holes Everywhere

#20 You Asked For It...



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3aoCmt4
via Boredpanda

I Use Everyday Objects To Create Tiny Worlds (20 New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top