99 Dads Whose Daughters Made Them Pretty (New Pics)

There’s not a single thing that loving dads wouldn’t for their little princesses. Even if that means going through the hours-long activities that are not necessarily on top of their favorites list. Like, going in for a beauty makeover, mascara, lipstick, shadow, nail polish and all the other good colorful stuff included.

At the same time, giving your kid total freedom to unleash their creative makeup skills on you is also one of a kind bonding experience. Think of it as a perfect dad and daughter quality time together that may bring some very surprising, cute, and honestly, cool results!

Bored Panda has compiled a list full of the most adorable pics of dads made pretty thanks to their daughters. And after you’re done reading this one, check out part 1 with kids who decided that decorating their parents in glitter, spice and everything nice is a totally excellent idea.

#1 Dad Life You Say? I Raise You Single Father Dress Up Time

Image credits: tyhorner

#2 Make Up For Christmas

Image credits: Bcube40

#3 I’ve Been Having A Hard Time Bonding With And Getting My Daughter To Smile Lately. So I Finally Agreed To Let Her Give Me A Makeover And Her Smile Says It All

Image credits: whatagirlygirl

#4 The Rock And His Daughter

Me: Baby come here and give daddy a kiss, he’s gotta go to work. Jazzy: But daddy I have to paint your toes. Me: Nope, daddy’s got his shoes on and gotta go to work, now come give me a kiss. Jazzy: Ok, then let me paint your face, daddy. Me: *confidently laughs* Absolutely not, now I gotta go to work, now get over here and kiss me. Jazzy: *while looking up at me with her mama @laurenhashianofficial’s intoxicating blue eyes... BUT DADDY, I need to paint your face for work. Me: Ok, but make sure you choose manly colors that are flattering to my complexion. As much as I tell her no, with my crazy busy life, this is the stuff I actually love

Image credits: therock

#5 Girl Dad

Image credits: KoachAlexander

#6 Beautiful

Image credits: CalvinAnthonyjr

#7 It Happens To Best My Brother

Image credits: jtsports12

#8 Mine Got Nail Polish

Image credits: JohnTrader18

#9 Makeover For The Family

Image credits: punkmcpunk

#10 Princess Time

Image credits: Adamhill1212

#11 She Did A Great Job

Image credits: PrawdPoppa716

#12 Gotta Do What You Gotta Do

Image credits: El_Mattador89

#13 My Step Daughter Was Asking To 'Do My Hair'. Regretting It A Bit Now

Image credits: lifeofdad

#14 I Did My Dad’s Makeup. Giving “Beautiful” A Whole New Meaning

Image credits: kyliemoy

#15 Makeup Session

Image credits: paiderodinhas

#16 The Aftermath Of 7 Little Girls At A Sleepover

My husband may kill me if he saw this pic out and about, but I leave you with this photo.

Image credits: sweetmayproducts

#17 Pug Tails

Image credits: KaraKarlson

#18 Makeup Artist

Image credits: theDunic

#19 Ain’t No Way Around It When You’re A Girl Dad Bruh

Image credits: benjitgreene

#20 Stay Strong

Image credits: edavis_fab

#21 Finally Pretty

Image credits: MyKo101AB

#22 Grandpa's Beauty Time

Image credits: susyec4

#23 Beauty Salon For Dad

Image credits: EdTechYoder

#24 Welcome To The Club

Image credits: Crowdawg54

#25 This One Looks Like Made By The Professional

Image credits: GamesWithToasty

#26 Gotta Stay Looking Sharp For The Wife

Image credits: hambamgram

#27 She’s Got Great Chat, An Eye For Color & This Only Cost Me £1

Image credits: CatrionaMcNicol

#28 Amethyst Came Up With An Idea To Keep Herself Entertained During Quarantine. Dad Said Yes

Image credits: littlemiss.calgary

#29 Oh Boy. My Girls Said It’s Time For Another Makeover. So When Little Girls Tell You To Sit Down And Hold Still That’s What You Do

Image credits: nathanpoulsenrealtor

#30 Daughter Made Her Dad Fabulous

Image credits: brimakesyoufun

#31 Yeah I Know

Image credits: SjoerdF3

#32 I Have Two Daughters

Image credits: EarthlingEdge

#33 Being A Dad Of All Daughters Isn't All About Keeping Boys Away From Them. Sometimes It's Trying Out A Pallet From

Image credits: silverfox.77

#34 Just So You Know, I’ve Always Been A Professional At Makeup Ever Since I Was A Kid

Image credits: irishlittledog

#35 Fab Job, Grace

Image credits: jonmosesvocals

#36 Shoutout To My Makeup Partner, Ashlyn, For Making This Masterpiece Come To Life

Image credits: ilexipowell

#37 Daddy Was A Good Sport Tonight And Let Addy Go Crazy And Do His Makeup

Image credits: nik_ee_o1827

#38 She Had A Vision

Image credits: JeremyRenner

#39 Slaying With The Munchkin

Image credits: bigkahunabarber

#40 When You Have A Beautiful Daughter And She Picks You As A Model

Image credits: sonny.scigliano

#41 When A 5-Year-Old Decides To Make Daddy Beautiful. The Results Are Astonishing

Image credits: teemupaloranta

#42 Daddy And Freya On Their Way Out Tonight. Par-Ty

Image credits: lucyvdawson

#43 A Makeup Artist In The Making

Image credits: jonmosesvocals

#44 Makeover

Image credits: greghauenstein

#45 Bruh, Same

Image credits: Moosemong3r

#46 Nails Time

Image credits: MyKo101AB

#47 Crafty Girl Here

Image credits: OrshaZ

#48 This Amazing Dad

Image credits: RossMurdoch1

#49 Dads, Plus Daughters, Plus Christmas

Image credits: thekarlconnor

#50 The Pain Is Real

Image credits: SteveBurley11

#51 Lipstick On His Mustache

Image credits: abbysiebecker

#52 Granddaughter And Grandpa Time

Image credits: inekedebruin

#53 As Did My Granddaughter

Image credits: sharkp

#54 He Looks Pretty

Image credits: julesmarcel_

#55 Painting Her Dad's Toenails

Image credits: nikkibilledeaux

#56 New Ink

Image credits: markkelly_news

#57 Being A Girl Dad Is Such A Fun Experience

It’s also very challenging. girls are wired differently than boys. Sometimes I struggle with wrapping my brain around the thought process she has. but I’ll do my best to meet her where I can and provide experiences that she will remember. sometimes that’s toenail painting sometimes that’s make up. But it’s always fun.

Image credits: danromigh

#58 This Is What Fathers Do

Image credits: Paul_Bettany

#59 The Joys Of Being A Girl Dad. Watching Your Little Girl’s Face When You Tell Her Yes To Doing Your Makeup

Image credits: team_patrizzi

#60 Got My Make Up Done The Other Day By The Very Talented Izzybelious Hutchinson, As You Can See I Was Happy To Do So

Image credits: rhys_hutchin_stagram

#61 Fun At Home

Image credits: guripereyra

#62 Avery Found Some Of Mommy's Makeup. I Think She Has A Career As A Professional Make-Up Artist

Image credits: jubiltz

#63 I'll Do Whatever It Takes To See Her Happy And Enjoy Every Moment Of It

Image credits: pipe_toro

#64 So Being The Dad That I Am, I Made Sure To Let Layla Know That She Could Do Whatever She Wanted Since It Was Her Birthday

I did not know that she was prepared to pull out a Halloween makeup kit.

Image credits: chrisjhensley

#65 Now I Am Beautiful

Image credits: dj_unne

#66 Say Cheese, Dad

Image credits: brittanyfh13

#67 When Your Daughter Wants To Put Makeup On You, You Sit Down And Get Makeup

Image credits: john_wredendal

#68 Adorable

Image credits: DavidBHayter

#69 If You Have A Daughter You’ll Understand

Image credits: matt_flo_howard

#70 Bella And Vienna - When You Come To Our Salon, You Have To Listen To What We Say

If we say you need a face-pack then you have to wear one. If we say you need nail polish, then you have to put some on. But you can choose your own color, Dad. You can sometimes be the boss!

Image credits: twinbabydiaries

#71 When You Have A Dad Who Lets Himself Do Everything And Enjoys It As Much Or More Than The Girl. Moments Like That Are Worth It

Image credits: anabelensg93

#72 We Also Have "Daddy Make-Up" Day At My House

Image credits: Nglhubbrich

#73 So It’s Time For My Christmas Eve Makeover According To The Girls

Image credits: nathanpoulsenrealtor

#74 Best Grandpa

Image credits: queenbee1605

#75 Extreme Makeover

Image credits: yesmandroc

#76 Looks Great

Image credits: Jamesdo01621934

#77 Could Be Worse

Image credits: JRSnyder83

#78 I Feel You

Image credits: feebs1112

#79 Girl Dad

Image credits: gravortex

#80 She Never Smiled Like That When She Did Mine

Image credits: Krissy__15

#81 Spa Day

Image credits: elcheshen

#82 Stunning Eyelashes

Image credits: elcheshen

#83 Oops

Image credits: paanderson1

#84 Hair Salon

Image credits: kali_jaxon

#85 Guess We Know What The Girls Got For Christmas. Thanks Pie And Margarita

Image credits: dirtyglove_kuz

#86 Shout Out To Dad For Doing Anything And Everything To Make Our Daughter Happy

Image credits: luvinmyself2end

#87 Daughter Wanted To Do My Nails, I Told Her I Would Do My Nails Like A Man

Image credits: Not_all_aware

#88 My Gosh I Love You

Image credits: tracyyynelsonnn

#89 Caution - What Happens When You Buy A Makeup Set For Xmas

Image credits: kaapie

#90 In Honor Of My Dad’s Birthday Tomorrow Here’s That One Time He Let Me Try Out The Palette On His Face To Give Him That “Inner Glow"

Image credits: desnikolebeauty

#91 It’s A Makeup Kind Of Day

Image credits: katiejanehare

#92 When Her Creative Juices Flow You Just Have To Go With It. Nice Job On Dads Makeup Mila

Image credits: beautifullaska

#93 Quarantine At Home With A Daughter

Image credits: diegorjohnson

#94 How My Night Went Down. Princess In Bed, Time To Get The Nail Varnish Remover Out Of My Old Patrols Kit

Image credits: dave.radband

#95 Oh The Joys Of Parenthood

Image credits: done.funnels

#96 Part And Parcel Of Being The Dad Of A Little Princess

Image credits: adamwoodward7

#97 I Was My Baby's First Client In Her Nail Spa This Morning. If You Don't Have Nothing Nice To Say About Her Work, Then Don't Say Nothing. She Is Open For Appointments

Image credits: Jimmie Walker

#98 That Is Adorable And Tender At The Same Time

Image credits: sethgabel

#99 Girl Dad

Image credits: osheaart



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2Mdx2ym
via Boredpanda

99 Dads Whose Daughters Made Them Pretty (New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top