My 26 Comics That You Will Probably Relate To If You Have A Cat

I am a 22-year-old self-taught Dutch artist named Red. I've been making comics for a year or two already, but found my motivation was starting to crumble.

Despite searching in shelters, I couldn't find a cat that could live in my tiny apartment. Then I found her. Sweety is a young Ragdoll cat and was rescued/adopted from a breeder after having two litters. When I brought Sweety home, I saw all the silly little quirks she had, the way she opened up to me over time, and the bond we started to form. Inspiration struck, and since then I've been making two comics a week about the silly shenanigans she gets up to.

More info: Instagram | youtube.com | Facebook | twitter.com

#1 Cuddles

#2 Chonkiness Scale

#3 Attention

#4 Stress Response

#5 Good Morning

#6 Hey!

#7 Floofiness Scale

#8 Comfiness Scale

#9 Nap

#10 Blanket

#11 Litterbox

#12 Food

#13 Pick Me Up!

#14 Cat Bakery

#15 Softer Than Bunnies

#16 Distracted

#17 Inspection

#18 Kisses

#19 The Perfect Spot

#20 Shedding Season

#21 Card Game

#22 Pendemic

#23 Fresh Laundry

#24 New Mic

#25 The Queen

#26 Dutch Candy



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3cZdiHn
via Boredpanda

My 26 Comics That You Will Probably Relate To If You Have A Cat Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top