I Create Illustrations With Silly Jokes (53 Pics)

I was blown away by the positive reaction to my Gerald comics here on Bored Panda that I thought I'd share my other drawings with you guys as well. This is what I do alongside my comics. Basically I draw whichever way serves the joke better. Sometimes it doesn't require a character i.e. if it's just an object or an animal, so I do it as a standalone illustration instead.

As you can tell I don't tend to work around themes as I don't like limiting myself to one idea—I want to be able to draw whatever jokes come to mind. So you'll always get variety and randomness with me!

Anyway, please enjoy my collection of drawings and feel free to follow me on my socials for more jokes, comics, illustrations.

More info: snelse.co.uk | Instagram | Facebook | twitter.com

#1 Wash Your Hands

#2 Bald Eagles

#3 I Was Groot

#4 Hose/José

#5 Enchanting Jobs

#6 My Brain

#7 Private Investigator

#8 Dolphin Eye Test Chart

#9 Ant-Man Bait

#10 Ianflatable

#11 Rock-Paper-Scissorhands

#12 Bad Tatt

#13 Divorce Video

#14 Then/Now

#15 Negative Skywriting

#16 Who's Finding Their Cars In This State Right Now?

#17 Alarma Queen

#18 Ebookcase

#19 Puffer Fish

#20 Occupational Hazard

#21 Could Really Use Some Of This Right Now

#22 Bit Of A Pickle

#23 To All My Fellow Fussy Eaters Out There, Stay Strong

#24 New(D) Drawing

#25 Staples Remover

#26 About Time

#27 Every Halloween Party In 2019

#28 How Do They Do It?

#29 A Lot More Creative

#30 We're All Rocking The Easter Egg Look This Year

#31 Cattails

#32 I Can Talk To My Trainers Because They Converse

#33 Don't Make The Same Mistake I Did

#34 Oh Flip Flop

#35 Absolut Nightmare

#36 Why Not Have A Bit Of Fun On Moving Day By Freaking Out Your New Neighbors

#37 Tap Shoes

#38 Getting Screwed

#39 Go To Sleep Or Put To Sleep

#40 They Have No Sense Of Adventure

#41 Turning In Your Badge And Gun

#42 E.T.C.

#43 Cannibal

#44 Negative Sky Writing

#45 Whose Wrists Are Starting To Look Like This?

#46 Crackery

#47 Pool Queue

#48 Big Head

#49 Negative Sky Writing

#50 Meloncholic

#51 Wheely Good Parking

#52 Futile

#53 People Say I'm Immature, Butt I Disagree



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/36sHvfB
via Boredpanda

I Create Illustrations With Silly Jokes (53 Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top