I Illustrate Quarantine Struggles We Can All Relate To (29 Pics)

What could possibly be funny about a global pandemic? Of course, it's quite a serious situation. It’s absolutely normal to be a little worried and to give in to the panic. But life still goes on! In scary and unprecedented times, one thing that can bring us all together is comedy.

You should remember, guys, that laughter prolongs life! Coronavirus memes help us cope with "existential dread" and psychologists say it's a healthy response. I hope that at least one joke on this list will make you chuckle despite all the news. I'll do my best to make your quarantine a little less boring.

More info: Instagram | Facebook

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2V3XNHz
via Boredpanda

I Illustrate Quarantine Struggles We Can All Relate To (29 Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top