I’ve Been Following Squirrels With My Camera For 3 Years, Here Are 60 Of The Best Shots I’ve Taken

January 21st is squirrel appreciation day and as a photographer, I've really come to appreciate the little critters. I find it quite fascinating that it is still possible to come up with new and unique picture ideas after taking hundreds of thousands already.

On my Instagram account, I post a squirrel a day and try to come up with an uplifting title, mostly just a quote from a song, but occasionally I come up with a funny title and when I do, I'm prouder of that than any of the pics.

One of them titled Super Hero is part of a popular meme well famous in the squirrel community, anyway.

I hope these pictures make you smile.

More info: Instagram | Facebook

#1 Superhero

#2 Sharing Is Caring

#3 I Got You Buddy

#4 Someone To Watch Over Me

#5 Tyrannosaurus Nut

#6 Well, Ain't You Just The Cutest Thing

#7 Monday. Best Day Of The Week

#8 Monday Morning Be Like

#9 Ta-Daaa!

#10 Throw It Again!

#11 These Pillow Fights Are Making Me Dizzy

#12 Occupied

#13 Baby, It's Cold Outside

#14 Today We Will Talk About Nuts

#15 Safe In His Snow Fort

#16 ...97, 98, 99, 100, Here I Come

#17 I’m So Excited. And I Just Can’t Hide It

#18 Who Serves Sunflower Seeds In September!?

#19 Spot On

#20 Attack Of The 50 Foot Squirrel

#21 Say It Loud, I’m Red And I’m Proud

#22 I Hear You Knocking, But You Can’t Come In

#23 Praying For A Nut Miracle

#24 Shrooms!

#25 Yes, My Child?

#26 It’s Friday. You Made It

#27 The Usual Suspects

#28 At The Edge Of His Seat

#29 One Step At A Time

#30 Let Me Whisper In Your Ear

#31 Winter Is Coming

#32 Greetings From Gothenburg

#33 Continue To Be Amazing

#34 Some Call Me The Gangster Of Love

#35 It's Not Fair. You Have Longer Legs

#36 To The Left, To The Right. Step It Up, Step It Up, It's Alright

#37 Ready For Anything

#38 Here Comes The Hotstepper

#39 I Can Tell That We Are Going To Be Friends

#40 Spider?! Where!?

#41 Lost The Password To His Netflix Account

#42 Right Between The Eyes

#43 Pucker Up

#44 Are You All Sitting Comftybold Two Square On Your Botty? Then I'll Begin…

#45 Bring!! More!! Nuts!!

#46 Who Threw That?!

#47 Let’s Build A Snowsquirrel!

#48 Not Sure If Hungry. Or Just Bored

#49 Winter Glow

#50 I Was Happy In The Haze Of A Drunken Hour

#51 Well Hello Mr Whiskers

#52 Y’all Got Anymore Of Them Hazelnuts?

#53 Whoa, I Thought We Said No Expensive Gifts

#54 Aim High

#55 You Rang, Sir

#56 You Don’t Mess With The Zohan

#57 Keep Your Head Up

#58 Stretch Out And Wait

#59 What Are You Up To?

#60 Hey There!



from Bored Panda http://bit.ly/2TNnnQT
via Boredpanda

I’ve Been Following Squirrels With My Camera For 3 Years, Here Are 60 Of The Best Shots I’ve Taken Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top