I Create Comics About My Life And The Weird Things In It (79 Pics)

Hello, I’m Ren, the 20-something-year-old American comic artist behind kampingchicken! Born, raised, and residing in the Pacific Northwest, I’m best known for my terrible sense of direction, a slight obsession with pineapples, and binging shows on Netflix. Of course, when I’m not utilizing those skills, I spend my time drawing. My comics, like their name, are often unusual, a pretty good mix between amusing slice of life encounters and the weird.

Drawing has always been my creative outlet, and paired with a love for storytelling, comics quickly became an ideal way to express myself. In 2017 I showed some comics I’d scrawled out in a notebook to a friend while we were camping, and surprised by how much he enjoyed them, I began sharing with friends and family, and then took to the internet. Whenever I can get people to smile, laugh, or relate with my work, my heart is warm. I make art for love, kindness, and the weird things in life.

More info: Instagram

#1 Bored

#2 White Shirts

#3 Snapping Turtle

#4 Comfortable

#5 Hugs

#6 When You Finally Reach The Bar

#7 Last Chip

#8 You

#9 First Impressions

#10 Pictures

#11 Dancing

#12 Hairnet

#13 When You See Your Crush Doing Something Totally Normal

#14 Better At Growing Friendships Than Plants

#15 New Projects

#16 Essay

#17 Some People Just Don't Like Hypothetical Questions As Much As I Do

#18 It's Always Good To Have Honest People In Your Life

#19 Tall Friend

#20 Deadline

#21 Slow Down

#22 Kevin

#23 Movie Date

#24 Don't Stay Out Too Late

#25 What Does It Take To Find Happiness?

#26 Mt. Rainier

#27 I'm A Scientist At Heart. I Needed To Know

#28 No Matter How Long I Live With Anxiety, It Still Catches Me Off Guard When It Pops Up

#29 Arguing

#30 Come On, There Has To Be A Word For This

#31 But At Least It's Friday

#32 My Arms Are Too Short To Reach My Selfie Dreams

#33 Cloud Gazing

#34 Does Anyone Else Have Low Impulse Control Around Art Supplies?

#35 This Is How I Like A Relationship To Be

#36 Happiness

#37 Candy

#38 Positive Affirmations

#39 Plot Twist

#40 Samantha

#41 Art Store Coupon

#42 Diary

#43 I Think I Like You

#44 Eye Contact

#45 Belly Rubs

#46 Why Does Free Shipping Have This Power Over Me

#47 When I Go Out I Put On Layers Of Sunscreen

#48 Sometimes You Find A Shirt And You've Gotta Have It

#49 When I Get There I Can't Wait To Share It With You

#50 It Felt Important Before I Forgot It

#51 Tagging

#52 Always Struggling With Last-Bite Etiquette

#53 Inktober Is Making Me Nostalgic For My Humble Analog Beginnings

#54 Shopping

#55 Essay

#56 Back From The Beach

#57 Baking Is A Humbling Experience

#58 Flowers

#59 The Only Thing More Dangerous Than A Front Facing Camera Old Sketchbooks

#60 I Miss You, But I'm Glad We Still Have Weird Phone Conversations

#61 Same Page

#62 Bigger Floofers Have Bigger Toofers

#63 Nothing Like Getting Caught Belting Out Some Off Key Cher

#64 Making Art

#65 Anyone Else Find That Hot Chocolate Is Great When It's Lukewarm?

#66 Doggo: *y A W N* "I Guess It's Time To Walk My Human Again"

#67 Snacks

#68 If I Were Going To Write A Play, I Think My Main Characters Would Be A Princess And Someone Dressed Up As A Flower

#69 TV Noises

#70 Feeling Good And Feeling Like I Look Good

#71 Me: "Is It Youuuu?" Doggo: "Duh"

#72 Not My Cup Tea, But I Do Like To See What Other People Are Ordering

#73 Tis The Season

#74 Revolution Sushi Is About The Wait

#75 New Wallet

#76 French Tuck

#77 Followers

#78 Gotta Pay The Toll Troll

#79 Alec Benjamin



from Bored Panda http://bit.ly/37dkaOr
via Boredpanda

I Create Comics About My Life And The Weird Things In It (79 Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top