Guy Notices Eminem Never Smiles, Photoshops Him With Hilarious Grins

Eminem Smile 1

Anyone who’s anyone knows that The Real Slim Shady never smiles; presumably it’s a part of his ‘rap god’ persona and ensures he always comes out on top of any emerging rap feuds.

Can you even imagine a world where Eminem smiled for the cover of one of his albums, or for a magazine interview? It seems nigh on impossible to think of.

But now the imagining days are over, as one man has taken it upon himself to edit a series of pictures of the renowned rapper – all which show him with a huge grin on his face.

Photoshop whizz Mike Brown, whose aim is to ‘make someone smile everyday’, does exactly that on his Facebook page. But probably not in the nice, unsuspecting ways you’re probably thinking of.

Instead, Mike photoshops smiles onto random celebrities in his spare time – his most popular one being Slim Shady himself. The post showed several ‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures of Em, with the original ones showing his usual, smouldering face and the latter depicting a startlingly different (alternate) reality.

The altered images show Eminem with a cheesy grin and pearly whites, which I’ve got to admit is slightly unnerving on the rapper’s face.

Take a look below:

#eminem never smiles so I made him#makeemsmile

Posted by Mike Brown on Sunday, 10 February 2019

Mike told Bored Panda:

I have always manipulated faces, it’s just funny to me. I always look for new manipulations, and ways to go about it. I came across a plugin that allows photoshop to scour the web for close matches.

Although I had some success, the results took too long to ‘get right,’ so I kept trying and trying different ways. I ended up buying an app on Google Play that did just the trick, in such a faster time frame. So I do a first edit in Photoshop, then I run it through the Facetime app, apply a few filters to make the image seem real, and it’s done!

I chose Eminem because that guy never smiles! And me and my wife were laughing at the one I did initially. So I posted it by itself at first, and my sister wanted a few more because it looked so good. The rest I can’t explain, I woke up and there were like 32000 shares.

#eminem smiling part 2 lol#makeemsmile

Posted by Mike Brown on Sunday, 10 February 2019

I don’t know about you lot but I think that grin will be forever engraved in my memory it’s so creepy.

Hopefully Em will just stick to his usual poker face to save us all from the nightmares.

If you have a story you want to tell, send it to stories@unilad.co.uk.



Please share with loved ones. from http://bit.ly/2SGLHEP

Guy Notices Eminem Never Smiles, Photoshops Him With Hilarious Grins Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top