John Cena Finally Apologises To The Rock After Brutal Comments About Career

PA

John Cena is sorry for being a dick to The Rock.

ICYMI, the two veterans came to blows a few years ago as part of scripted storyline for the WWE.

Both people gave all and it made for great telly. These days, however, Cena has some regrets.

The Rock, you see, was only back in the WWE for a certain amount of time. It should come as no surprise to anyone to find out he’s the biggest movie star in the world in 2018.

Cena used this against him, and accused the People’s Champ of not caring about the fans.

‘I’m sorry and I was wrong, Cena said recently, as per Comicbook. That’s the best thing I can do. I think my gripes were legitimate inside the WWE Universe. The WWE Universe is so dedicated and so fanatical, that they’re giving me the same comments that I once gave Dwayne Johnson. Because every Monday, now moving to Friday, when they turn on the TV, that’s their lives. That’s the thing they follow the most. I’m not there, I’m here promoting Bumblebee.’

‘And if you’re not there every Monday, as a viewer — especially since I’ve been with you guys for 15 years — you feel offended. Especially since before, I was like, ‘hey, man, where did you go?’ This is a very tough balancing act, and it’s one when I called out Dwayne, I called him out because of ignorance.’

He added:

I called him out as someone who has tunnel vision in WWE and didn’t understand the process that when you make a movie, you are not allowed to do anything else. Because if you ruin this, if Seth Rollins puts my nose over here, I can’t film the movie. And that’s not conceited; there’s a hundred other people whose financial wellbeing depends on if I show up for work in one piece. So if I stop production, that can shut production down. That costs the movie money. It hampers the success of the movie.

Once again, I was foolish, selfish, and ignorant, but it made for awesome TV. So at least we have that, and it’s a conversation that I’ve had with Dwayne multiple times, and something that I’m super comfortable about telling any interviewer. I was ignorant, I was wrong, and I’m sorry.

Is this the best Christmas gift of all time? I think so.

If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via stories@unilad.co.uk



Please share with loved ones. from http://bit.ly/2BGfWjE

John Cena Finally Apologises To The Rock After Brutal Comments About Career Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top