Far Cry New Dawn Finally Lets The Dog Ride In Your Car

dogweb

Ubisoft

Far Cry 5 was a great game for many reasons, one of the biggest being that you could run around Hope County with a pet dog that’d kill anyone who came near you. 

Unfortunately, one major flaw in the game was that animal companions couldn’t ride in cars with you. My dog would simply follow behind whatever car or truck I was in, and on more than one occasion I suddenly broke or reversed only to hear a crunch and the squeak of my canine chum.

Thankfully, your friends can’t actually die in Far Cry 5 so I could run over my dog as much as I wanted to. Not that I ever actually wanted to, just to be very clear.

Ubisoft

Ubisoft has clearly been listening to the fans when it comes to Far Cry New Dawn. The post apocalyptic sequel is set nearly two decades after the events of Far Cry 5, so while your dog in that game will almost definitely be dead (sorry), the pupper you pick up in New Dawn will actually be able to ride along in vehicles with you.

Your new dog will be called Timber (pour one out for Boomer), and can be seen in the reveal trailer for Far Cry New Dawn sticking his head out of the window of a car, loving life.

It warms my heart, it really does, not least because I can finally stop accidentally running my pets over. I feel like enough of a monster as it is when I play Far Cry games.

Far Cry New Dawn launches February 15, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It’ll be great to finally put a ruff over your dog’s head as you drive around. Right? RIGHT?

Sorry.



Please share with loved ones. from http://bit.ly/2QNhF0g

Far Cry New Dawn Finally Lets The Dog Ride In Your Car Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top