21-Year-Old Mum Pays For Family Christmas By Selling Photos Of Her Feet

Mum sells pictures of feet to save money for christmasSWNS

As magical as Christmas can be, there’s no doubt that it’s a stressful time – with presents, food and gatherings all needing to be paid for, money can become tight.

But one mum found a way around this by selling pictures of her feet online in the run-up to the big day, allowing her to save up thousands of dollars to fund her family’s Christmas.

Kayla Woods, 21, claims she has earned $2,380 USD since December 2017 by dishing out images and videos of her feet to strangers online.

The mum-of-one, from Pensacola in Florida, made the decision to earn a bit of money on the side in 2015, when she joined dating site Whatsyourprice.com. On it, men will pay between $100 and $200 for a date.

Two years later, Kayla – who has a baby son – realised that she could make even more money when one of her clients offered to pay her for photos and videos of her feet last December.

The 21-year-old said:

About 12 months ago I was going on dates with someone who had this particular interest. I had been on a date with him, and I felt comfortable. After that he was asking for pictures of me. I was sending him selfies, and then he asked me to send a picture of my feet.

I had always thought my feet were deplorable, awful and ugly but he didn’t seem to think so. After I sent the pictures, it gave me a lot of confidence. He paid me for the pictures and I realised there must be other people willing to do that too.

Mum sells pictures of feet to save money for christmasSWNS

She decided to create an online network to sell her content to feet-lovers in December 2017 – charging up to $10 (£7) for a picture and $40 (£32) for a video.

Although Kayla states she didn’t change her online dating profile, she does tell people about her services when she talks to them.

She says she has had some strange requests, including buying cucumbers, eggplants (aubergines) and tomatoes and filming herself rubbing her feet on them. She has also been asked to write people’s names on her feet with Sharpie pens.

The most the 21-year-old has made for a video is $150 dollars, in which she was asked to film herself dancing around in her bare feet.

Before starting her new project, Kayla hardly ever went for pedicures. However, now she goes and gets her nails done every two weeks – which her clients often pay for.

She said:

I can get a $25 basic pedicure or an upscale one for $50 to $60. They pay for them and sometimes ask me to get a specific colour. One time I went for an $80 skin rejuvenation pedicure.

Mum sells pictures of feet to save money for christmasSWNS

Although her side job has a sexual nature, Kayla says she makes her boundaries very clear when she goes on dates.

The mum has been with her son’s dad Roman, 21, since 2015. He’s a mechanic and doesn’t 100 per cent agree with what Kayla is doing, she says.

The 21-year-old said:

He doesn’t really agree with what I’m doing but the money helps our family a lot. I am able to buy things for the baby, like wipes and diapers, from it.

I don’t do anything explicit or super sexual so he’s okay with it. When I go on dates I fake flirt, after all they are paying me for it. But I make my boundaries very clear, and they don’t expect anything more from me other than our date.

Mum sells pictures of feet to save money for christmasSWNS

Kayla said her newfound income will allow her to give her family a wonderful Christmas, as well as giving her son the best possible first Christmas.

She said:

Doing this has definitely helped fund my Christmas but also my everyday life too. It helps me keep up with the little things like diapers, wipes and formula. I have a little outfit ready for him for Christmas day, a cute little onesie.

I’ve bought all of my presents by doing this, a smartwatch for my mom, a bouncer for my baby, some lingerie sets to wear for my partner and I even have a $67 ham in the freezer for the big day.

It’s really made all of the difference.

Anyone else going to take pictures of their feet now?

No? Oh well…

If you have a story you want to tell, send it to stories@unilad.co.uk.



Please share with loved ones. from http://bit.ly/2CvDpG2

21-Year-Old Mum Pays For Family Christmas By Selling Photos Of Her Feet Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top