Woman Shares Photos Of ‘F**ked’ Up Boob Job After Travelling To Bali For Surgery

KaraAntonio

A nurse who travelled to Bali to have breast augmentation surgery has detailed her experience of waking up to find she’d been given ‘disgusting’ breasts.

Kara Antonio initially had a boob job in 2013 but after breastfeeding her daughter, decided to have them reshaped as they were left uneven.

The 24-year-old mother from Perth, Western Australia, paid a surgeon $8,500 to have them fixed, in Bali.

When she woke, she said her breasts were ‘ruined’.

In a Facebook post Kara wrote:

I dunno where to start. My nightmare began on the 14th of November. I booked a breast revision with a lift threw restored beauty getaways , I asked for bigger implants and my boobs to be brought closer together. [sic]

I woke up from surgery and my boob were ruined the plastic surgeon had move my nipples and put bigger implants in thinking that the bigger implants would lift my breast. I started crying as soon as he took the bandages off.

the owner of restored beauty getaways Bec said I don’t see anything wrong with them they look fine [sic]

Not long after the owner of the hospital and the CEO as well as Chloe from restored beauty getaways came into my room and offered a “complimentary” surgery to fix up my boobs. [sic]

She continued:

I didn’t pay for my nipples to be moved up and bigger implants I paid for a breast revision with a lift and bigger implants, I paid $8,500 all up… [sic]

I was desperate to have them fixed so I accepted their offer, I woke up from the second surgery and they had put me on ketamine as well as morphine, I asked the doctor is I can have something else not as strong I didn’t ask or sign to be put on ketamine as it’s for horses not humans. [sic]

The doctor cracked the sh*ts with me and turned my drip off leaving me without pain medication for ages. [sic]

Kara said she recorded everything unbeknown to the surgeons.

Restored Beauty Getaways then went with her to a meeting with the hospital, as she wanted a refund for the money transferred to her initial plastic surgeon in Thailand, in order to fix her breasts.

Kara also revealed:

While we had the meeting Bec and Chloe didn’t defend me they said that the boobs look great. My boobs are still saggy and still far from what I have now.’

Kara says she’s not been given an apology from either parties nor have they wanted to ‘resolve this issue’.

She intends to spread the word about Restored Beauty Getaways to prevent others from going through the same ordeal.

UNILAD have reached out to Restored Beauty Getaways and are currently awaiting a response.

If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via stories@unilad.co.uk



Please share with loved ones. from http://bit.ly/2RbKn8h

Woman Shares Photos Of ‘F**ked’ Up Boob Job After Travelling To Bali For Surgery Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top