John Barrowman Has Already Broken Rules In The I’m A Celeb Jungle

barrowman

John BarrowmanITV

John Barrowman has already broken one of the camp rules on I’m a Celebrity

The Scottish-American actor broke out into song just 24 hours after entering the jungle.

A problem, of course, because of royalties. It may bump up the budget that wee bit more.

He had warned previously, but Barrowman only plays by his own rules.

The Doctor Who actor, 51, told Digital Spy he planned to overrule the order.

‘It’s taken me so long [to accept] because I haven’t really been available. This is the second time in 10 years that I haven’t done pantomime. I’ve watched I’m A Celebrity religiously for the last 18 years. Well, when I’ve not been on stage,’ he said.

‘I’ve really enjoyed it and I love the competitive aspect of it. I also love the possibility that I’ll walk out of there having some new lifelong friends.’

‘I discussed this with them [the producers], because I like to sing and I may burst out into song – but then they’ll have to get the rights for the song and that’s expensive.’

He added:

At home, I’m pretty quiet. But also, I’m pretty silly. When I’m at home, I’ll have my quiet moments with my husband Scott, or with my family – but I’m also known as the daft one.

I’m pretty silly and if something takes a whim and I decide to do something, I’ll just do it. I’m probably quiet to my family, but I’m probably outrageous in every other scale of things.

Barrowman had previously been offered to go on Channel 5’s Big Brother but turned it down. For him, the idea of eating animal willies is far more appealing than the ‘backstabbing’ palaver intrinsic to the Big Brother house.

He revealed:

I have been asked to do Big Brother, but I thought they wanted me to present it rather than be in it.

When they said I was going to be in it, I said, “F*** off! No way.” I’m not in to shows where backstabbing and things go on where it’s detrimental to people and it hurts people.

I’m all for some gentle rule-breaking if I’m being honest with you. Hope Barrowman is crowed King of the Jungle, tbh.

In fact, mark my words, John Barrowman will win this series.

If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via stories@unilad.co.uk



Please share with loved ones. from http://bit.ly/2FA1Ndn

John Barrowman Has Already Broken Rules In The I’m A Celeb Jungle Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top