Harry Redknapp Brings I’m A Celeb Viewers To Tears

harry redknapp1

harry redknappITV

Now that the new series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! is well under way, it seems we’ve entered a new age of reality television.

Rather than the usual squabbling, bickering and falling out that we might expect from such shows, it seems the contestants of this year’s I’m A Celeb have figured out a way to get through the torturous Bushtucker Trials and squalid conditions.

Their secret? Be nice to each other. I know, right?!

Yep, this year the contestants seem to be getting on wonderfully, no matter what the producers literally throw at them. Even making Noel Edmonds ‘Emperor’ hasn’t seemed to dampen their spirits. Perhaps that’s just what happens when you’ve got Nick Knowles on your team…

Though we all love to tune in to people arguing and falling out over their rice and beans ration, it’s a refreshing change to see this group genuinely getting along and helping each other out.

And one surprise turn up for the books is football manager and proper Landaaan geezer Harry Redknapp who, though looking like he could’ve been a bit of a curmudgeon, actually has a huge heart of gold.

Harry is gaining a legion of new fans across the country thanks to his high spirits and great stories. Also, his lack of sense of smell means he doesn’t mind cleaning out the dunny, which makes him a great camp mate to have around.

The 71-year-old has also been regaling the camp with some cracking stories, many of which involve casually speaking to members of the royal family while having absolutely no idea who they are.

However, it was in last night’s episode, November 22, that Harry really had people in tears, and this time not from laughter.

Instead, it was the way Harry spoke about his wife Sandra that moved people. The couple have been married for 51 years, after meeting in an East End boozer called the Two Puddings, and it seems their relationship is as strong as ever.

Speaking to the others in the camp, a few of whom had tears in their eyes, Harry said:

When you get older… I do love her too much, and if anything happened it would just kill me. We just get on so well. I only want to be with her.

Saturday nights we would go out, have something to eat, I could never wait to see her, we’re great friends. If I’m out, I ring her about 10 times a day. It’s crazy.

Harry also revealed that his son Jamie Redknapp often tells him he ‘won the lottery’ by marrying Sandra.

It wasn’t all totes emosh though, as Harry also enlightened us to the time he accidentally ran over his wife.

He said:

I used to think I was a good driver but I had a nightmare and ran over my wife one day.

She got out the car and I thought she’d crossed the road, and [as] I pulled forward she fell into the road.

A bus stopped literally yards away, and the most amazing part of the story probably, my grand-daughter is sitting on top of the bus and sees all of this. Unreal.

Unreal indeed my friend, unreal indeed.

If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via stories@unilad.co.uk



Please share with loved ones. from http://bit.ly/2TFs38Q

Harry Redknapp Brings I’m A Celeb Viewers To Tears Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top